As part of our ongoing improvements and updates to the Sodaclick service, the below features will be live from Tuesday 1st September 2020 on all accounts with a valid licence.
- URL Manager - This has now been renamed and replaced with 'Projects' and can be found under the drop down menu from the top right corner of your dashboard.
- Projects - This is where you create and name all standard / voice projects and adding content to a project, setting playlists, copying a project URL and also posting direct to paired screens / devices.
- Signagelive - Single slide URLs can now only be posted to Signagelive from recently saved slides in the dashboard under a slides drop down menu.
- Screens & Devices - Pair and activate new devices using onscreen 6 Character pair codes through our PWA / Web / Android Player, and also find more information for single slide URL's that have been used in a browser, device or an external CMS.
- Device Settings - Find out more information on your device, including user agent, resolution, screen key, licence, proof of play, orientation, IP address, content playing etc.
- Health Check - By default all content updates are checked and received every 1 minute. This can be only changed for paired devices through device settings.
- Scheduled Reboot - Schedule a reboot only for paired devices through device settings
- Live Slides - The live numbering underneath the slides and refresh countdown has been removed from recently saved slides in the dashboard, and live content can now be found under screens & devices.
- Voice Projects - These can be created with a valid Voice licence only. Add multilingual speech recognition (keywords and phrases) including multilingual voice playback against each slide, and set the parameters for voice through your device settings.
- Voice Settings - Select from wave or face detection, switch on/off autoplay playlist, baked in navigation keywords such as; back, next, home, pause, continue etc., set sensitivity for wave detection, idle time and speech synthesis interrupt.
- Mic Always On - Face detection has been introduced as an option for solution architects / retailers who require the microphone always on when interacting with the endpoint. You may need to ensure you have customer consent / meet any state and or country privacy regulations.
- Web Player - Updated player with new loader, unique 6 character pair code and QR code to automatically pair and activate through your phone.
- PWA Player - You can now load our player on any Chromium desktop browser (Chrome / Edge) and install it to your desktop by clicking the install button top of your browser address bar.
- New Player URL: https://html5.sodaclick.com/player/activate
- Licences - This is where you can keep track of your licences, term, type, status etc. For direct URL's added into a browser / external CMS, licences are automatically assigned to a device through the 'Auto Assign Licence' feature which is ON by default.
- Invoices - View and download all your direct Sodaclick orders here, including licence keys and which accounts they have been assigned to (Reseller feature).
- Tags - You can now add tags to your projects / licences / screens & devices and filter accordingly
- Edit Names - You can now add and edit names for your projects / screens & devices for correct name identification
- Sign Up - This now requires a valid licence key for users to sign up to an account and can be found through the 'Sign In' button on the main page. Trial keys can be issued on request, and can be used at sign up. Link for sign up here: https://app.sodaclick.com/signup
- EUA - End User Agreements must now also be agreed by End Users when adding licence keys and pairing devices, in addition to the usual sign up page.
- Copy Slide URL - Copy URL from within the content creator has been renamed to 'Slide URL' as opposed to 'Post to Screen'
- Back Button - A leave button has been added within the content creator under the post button (paper plane icon) if you don't want to do any updates.
As a result of the above, some users may experience some of the below, and how to resolve:
- Logged out status - You may have had a session open on the Sodaclick dashboard which may not be responsive, this could mean that you have been logged out. Please refresh your page, and re login with your credentials.
- Sodaclick URL on a CMS- Existing URLs on a CMS playlist may need to be refreshed / reloaded if found to be unresponsive or not loading correctly.
- If above fails - Reset all local storage cache of the device / browser and reload content accordingly.