Sometimes this error shows up for a few reasons:
- Not having enough licences in your network. If this is the case, please reach out to your reseller or Sodaclick for purchasing more licences.
- The licence has expired, please make sure to contact your reseller or Sodaclick support for a re-newal.
- In some cases a network error can cause this error to flag up
In the case of network errors, please consider refreshing the licence that is paired to your screen/device by following the 2 step process below.
- Navigate to your 'Screen & Devices' from the drop down on your Sodaclick dashboard
- Select 'Screens/Devices'
- Select 'settings' option next to the device you would like to remove
- Select 'Delete' option to remove the device
- Your Device has now been removed with the associated licence
In this step of re-assigning (below), make sure to only load the Sodaclick content (slide URL) on the intended screens/devices. Loading content on more screens/devices than your available licences will cause wrong devices being assigned.
- Navigate to your 'Licences' from the drop down in your Sodaclick dashboard
- Select 'Licences'
- Ensure 'Auto Assign' option is checked against the available licence. This will re-assign the licence to the intended device.