How do I create a project with multiple slides?
From the 'Projects' dash, add single or multiple slides to a project. From this, you'll be able to create numerous digital signage solutions, such as standard playlists, and voice solutions that can be posted directly to a screen / device.
Creating a project:
- Select 'Projects' from the drop down menu, top right corner of your dashboard
- Select 'Create Project'
- Name and add tags to your project
- Optional: Select 'Project Type' if you want to create a Voice project*
- Select 'Project Setup' from the drop down menu next to your project on the right hand side
- Select 'Add Content' from the settings menu within your project
- Add the desired slides into your project by selecting 'Apply Changes'
- Your slides will automatically be assigned a playlist order and duration of 10s per slide
- Change duration and order of a playlist by clicking the drop down underneath each slide
- Optional: Select 'Voice AI' for voice options by clicking the drop down underneath each slide*
- Post your content directly to a screen by selecting 'Post to Screen' from the settings menu (only if posting through the Sodaclick Player)
- To copy / post your project to an external CMS, select 'Project URL' from the settings menu within your project, which will automatically copy the projects URL
- Optional: To pre-rotate Portrait content to counter clockwise, add the following code to the end of your copied URL: &orientation=ccw
- Optional: To pre-rotate Portrait (vertical) content to clockwise, add the following code to the end of your copied URL: &orientation=cw
*Option(s) only available if you have a valid Voice licence, and want to create a voice project with speech recognition and speech synthesis.