Voice Activated Hands-Free Digital Signage
Sodaclick Voice with Vision AI enables sellers in retail and hospitality to create and deploy hands-free, voice activated interactive digital signage solutions for self service kiosks and drive thru systems.
Using machine learning, multilingual neural net speech recognition, and vision detection, Sodaclick’s Voice solution provides real-time, near human-like immersive hands-free experiences for consumers at the end point.
Voice Kit Introduction
End to End Architecture - Cloud Solution
End to End Architecture - Edge Solution
Getting Started - Setup
Sodaclick Voice requires a minimum hardware / software setup, and have put together the below kit configuration guide to help you through the installation process from hardware through to the Voice software solution.
Start by setting up your hardware followed by creating a voice project on Sodaclick, and then deploying it through the Digital Signage Player.
Hardware - Digital Signage Device + Camera & Mic
- Setup your Intel NUC7i5DNKE by following the simple guide here and connecting it to your screen
- Plugin your Intel® RealSense™ D435 camera to your NUC device by following the simple guide
- Plugin your Storm AT00-15001 Microphone Array Module by following the simple guide here
Software - Content
- Login to your Sodaclick cloud access account> Login
- Create your slide(s) > Create new OR from template
- Add your slide(s) to a Voice project > Create and add slides to a project
- Set multilingual AI Speech-to-Text (STT) recognition of phrases / keywords > Set Voice Recognition
- Set multilingual AI Text-to-Speech (TTS) playback if required > Set Voice Playback
Software - Digital Signage Player
- Install / Load Chrome Browser (v80+) on Windows 10 > Installation Guide
- Install Sodaclick DS Player through Chrome > Install Player
- Set Player in Full Screen Kiosk Mode > Kiosk Mode
- Activate and pair your device / screen > Pair your device
- Deploy Voice solution to your device > Post to Player
- Accept microphone & camera onscreen permissions to activate voice recognition / vision detection
Voice Solution - End User Interaction
- Consumer interacts with solution at end point > Walks into set proximity OR waves to activate mic
- Consumer utters request using voice > Onscreen content dynamically changes to users request
- Consumer can also navigate solution using reserved navigational keywords > stop, pause, play, continue, next, back, forward, previous
Note: Sodaclick Voice Licence is required for this solution