Who and What is Sodaclick?
Sodaclick is a scalable cloud based platform for creating dynamic digital signage content and intuitive solutions. The foundations of Sodaclick are the ‘Create, publish and update’ mantra, that results in high-impact, animated, 4K HTML5 content through the single URL mechanism.
At the core, is a simple, yet powerful, all inclusive HTML5 content creator with over 3 million royalty free assets (CC0) for creating high quality, and free flowing dynamic digital signage content, all without a single line of code. Slides are both dynamic and infinitely editable, with automatic ‘non CMS’ content updates, all within the platform.
As well as fully customisable, zone free, ‘from the grounds up’ content, access to Sodaclick’s 4K HTML5 template gallery covers many verticles, and are fully editable in both open, free form graphics and the more granular, restricted edit modes.
Through the Sodaclick creative platform, output playlist, touch, data and voice enabled solutions through a single URL, for your digital signage screens, menu boards, POS and kiosk systems across various markets, including hospitality, retail, education, public spaces, and QSR's.
What You Need?
- Sodaclick Account > Sign Up
- Active License(s) > Purchase Licenses
- An Active and Paired Device > Pair your device
- Content > New OR from template
- Relevant Project > Project solution overview
- Compatible Device > Compatibility
Getting Started - Basics User Guide
- Register for a free trial account > Sign Up
- OR Login to your existing account > Login
- Create your slide(s) > Create new OR from template
- Add your slide(s) to a project* > Create and add slides to a project
- Activate and pair a device / screen > Pair your device
- Publish project to your device* > Post through Web / Android Player OR as a direct link
- Monitor and control your published project > Screen Manager
*Post various solutions to your device > Project Solution 'How To'
** Skip steps 4, 5, & 6 if you require single slides to be added with other content in an external CMS playlist. Follow the how to steps here to learn more.