What is the Screen Manager?
Manage your device(s) from here. This includes activating and pairing a screen(s), making groups, assigning content solutions, and reloading content for your Sodaclick PWA Player / Web Player / Android Beta Player.
Note: Ensure the Sodaclick PWA Player / Web Player / Android Beta Player is installed first and loaded with the unique 6 character on Screen Code. To install the Sodaclick Player, follow this guide here.
Activate & Pair a Screen / Device
- Navigate to your 'Screen & Devices' from the drop down in your Sodaclick dashboard
- Select 'Screens/Devices'
- Select the 'Add New Screen' button
- Select and assign a valid licence to the device (standard / voice licence)
- Input your unique 6 character on Screen Code
- Name and tag your device
- Read and agree to the EUA by selecting the check box
- Select 'Add Screen' button to add and enable your device
- Your device will now show in the 'Screens/Devices' dash
Note: Learn how to post content / projects to a screen(s) here