Sodaclick Player - Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K Max Android 9
Install the Sodaclick Amazon Fire TV Stick .APK by following the below:
Player URL: https://aws3.link/PnSUTB
- Navigate to your Amazon device 'Settings' from the top right of your home screen
- Select 'Device' OR 'my fire tv'
- Navigate to and click on 'Developer Options'
- Switch 'ADB Debugging' and 'Apps from Unknown Sources' to ON
- Navigate to the search icon from the top left of your home screen
- Search for and install ‘Downloader’ by clicking on the ‘Get – Free to Download’ button
- Once installed, open Downloader from your home screen and input the above player URL
- Download page will now show, navigate down to the ‘download file’ button and click to download
- Once downloaded, click ‘Install’
- After installation is complete, open the Sodaclick Player
- Use the onscreen code to activate and pair your device to your account following these steps here
Note: Learn how to post content / projects to a screen(s) here