1. Install Windows Player
Setting up the Sodaclick PWA Player on a Windows device is simple and gives you control over your digital signage screen(s) and content solutions across multiple devices.
- Install and open the latest version of Chrome Web Browser
- Enter the Player's URL in the address bar - https://html5.sodaclick.com/player/activate
- The Player will register and download a unique 6 character activation code from Sodaclick
- Use the onscreen code to activate and pair your device to your account following these steps here
- Install player to desktop when notified from the top right of the browsers address bar (+ symbol)
2. Set Player in Full Screen
In order to setup the Sodaclick PWA Player in full screen, use Chrome's Kiosk Mode by following the below easy steps:
- First, install the Sodaclick PWA Player
- Close all open Chrome windows
- Right click on the recently installed Sodaclick App desktop shortcut and select 'Properties'
- Add -kiosk with a space in the target field straight after \chrome_proxy.exe" which should look look similar to the below sample target field:
- "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome_proxy.exe" -kiosk --profile-directory=Default --app-id=gnobedhdjbondkglpdiigcigkckochne
3. Boot Player on Startup (optional)
Set the Sodaclick PWA Player to autostart on Windows boot / reboot for a seamless kiosk experience:
- Navigate to the “Startup” folder by pressing on the Windows button on your keyboard
- Type Run in the Windows search bar
- Open the “Run” box
- Type “shell:startup” and press Enter or the 'OK' button
- This will open a File Explorer window with the “Startup” folder
- Directly drag and drop the Sodaclick Player shortcut you installed earlier into this folder, or make a duplicate shortcut into this folder
- Your Sodaclick Player will now autostart on Windows Boot / Reboot in fullscreen
Note: to exit your player from full screen kiosk mode, you'll need to select "Alt+F4" with a connected keyboard to your digital signage screen.
See a list of solutions that you can create, post and update through the PWA Player here.