Voice Activated Hands-Free Digital Signage
Sodaclick Voice with Vision AI enables sellers in retail and hospitality to create and deploy hands-free, voice activated interactive digital signage solutions for self service kiosks and drive thru systems.
Using machine learning, multilingual neural net speech recognition, and vision detection, Sodaclick’s Voice solution provides real-time, near human-like immersive hands-free experiences for consumers at the end point.
Important Note: See technical specifications / requirements before ordering kit
Sodaclick Voice requires a minimum hardware / software setup, and have put together the below kit ordering guide to help you get the best experience out of Sodaclick's Voice with Vision solution. The kit uses a 7th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 vPro processor for complex edge compute power, coupled with sensors, including a high definition camera and microphone setup to drive an AI conversational commerce based solution.
- Purchase Intel® NUC7i5DNKE directly from Simply NUC here
- Purchase Intel® RealSense™ D435 Camera directly from Intel here
- Purchase Storm AT00-15001 Microphone Array Module directly from Storm here
- Send a quotation request to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- Company details and contact info
- Voice project scope and requirements
- Sodaclick Voice License quantity
- License Term (Yearly)
- Optional premium support if required (phone / webinars / training / design)
- After receiving quote, review and accept by sending a purchase order (P.O.) to email@example.com
- Sodaclick will then submit Invoice requesting payment
- Create a Sodaclick cloud access account here
- License keys transferred to nominated email / Sodaclick account within 24 hours of cleared invoice
- Once ready, follow the general getting started guide here and voice specific projects here
Note: Sodaclick project lead times vary based on scope and dependent on required development / hardware integration time if any.